Let us assist you in creating a truly customized piece of glassware. Below are instructions on what you can do!
- Select your piece of glassware
- Carefully clean the surface with rubbing alcohol using cotton balls or paper towel
- Decide on a design and choose your colors
- You can either do a freehand design using a sample or picture for inspiration or use a pattern or stencil
- Have your pattern or design ready. It needs to be printed on paper. If you are painting something like a cup or jar, the paper needs to be trimmed to fit inside. The best patterns to use are just outlines, like from a coloring book.
- Tip – anything that you want to be white you should paint first, then light colors, then dark colors to prevent unwanted mixing. The number of layers you apply is up to you!